Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Don't it make my brown eyes blue

BLUEBERRY. TEA. LATTE. Thank you, QuikTrip! My favorite convenience store, besides Buc-ee's of course.

Speaking of Buc-ee's...you have to try the Beaver Nuggets if you get the chance. Sinful, sweet and gum-grating. I would describe it as a corn puff with a thick caramel coating, or hull-less caramel corn...kinda. They only come in a 13oz bag. I've polished one off before and I was sick the rest of the day, so don't overindulge. Share if you can. Good luck with that.

Anyway!!! Back to the latte. It actually tasted like I was drinking a blueberry muffin. Now that may sound disgusting in a way, because I hate soggy bakery goods. Cake DOES NOT touch ice cream. Bread pudding is a sign of endtimes. But trust me it's delicious. It wasn't so sweet that I couldn't drink the entire thing. On myfitnesspal.com the calorie count for a 20oz cup is 360. Ouch! I don't know why I looked. <whimper> Guess I'll have to treat myself occasionally.

Since I'm on a gluttony roll, let me tell you about Godiva. First, are you a member of the Godiva Rewards program? If not, I feel for you. It's completely free and with no purchase necessary you get a free truffle every month at their stores. I've yet to leave there with just the one free piece, but I digress. The employees are so friendly and don't make you feel like a mooch. I tested this on Saturday by brazenly announcing I was just there for my free piece, thank you very much, then folding and buying one of the new Parfaits. The clerk just smiled, knowingly. The flavor I got was Death by Chocolate. I seriously had an out of body experience eating it. Go now!
Heaven! 
I'm about to go into a sugar coma just thinking about all of these. And that's not a bad thing.

Happy Wednesday!



No comments:

Post a Comment